DECO GLASS CANDLE
We carry our birthplace, Porto, in our name, and this beautiful Portuguese town continues to inspire Claus Porto’s creations. Indeed, the biscuit porcelain vessels that hold our candles bear a distinctive, textured Diamond pattern, drawn from the motifs found in Portuguese architecture. When the candle is lit, the Diamond design creates a soft, shadowy glow from the translucent porcelain, as the candle’s fragrance envelopes the room.
Burn time: 50 to 70 hours.
Pine and cypress needle with green galbanum surround a sensual base of Elemi, cedar wood, eucalyptus and a hint of smoky cade to capture the true beauty of the gardens in Porto.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we at JUSTBRAZIL, offer the possibility of store credit, exchange or refund within strictly 7 days of the order's delivery date. Returns are not accepted on swimwear, sunglasses, beauty products or any products labeled in product description as "NON-RETURNABLE".
Products can be exchanged for a different size or an alternative style.
Refunds will be processed within 7 working days from the date the returned items have been checked and accepted. Refunds can only be remitted to the initial credit card, Paypal or bank account used when the initial order was placed.
PLEASE NOTE that orders outside EU countries are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Should you not wish a refund, but you also haven't found a product to exchange with, a store credit can be used on a future order within 6 months of the return.
In all above cases both conditions and charges for handling packaging and shipping do apply and we would ask you to read them carefully prior placing an order:
1. Returns are not accepted on swimwear, sunglasses, beauty products or any products labeled in product description as "NON-RETURNABLE"
2. The product and its packaging have not been used or damage, it is in a sealable condition with the cloth tag.
3. The product is accompanied by all necessary documents to prove transaction.
4. Notification to us up until to strictly 7 days upon product delivery.
5. An item from the initial order can be replaced up to 2 times.
6. Shipping/Return charges:
a. In the event of refund all shipping charges are charged (including the initial free shipping charge)
b. In the event of exchange only the shipping charges to return and re-send the new item are charged
c. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
d. In the case of a customer who initially ordered 2 items or more and wishes a refund on just one item but the final total order does not meet the free-shipping requirements of the first order, shipping costs of the initial order will be charged together with the return fee.
7. Orders paid with credit card installments cannot be refunded and a store credit will be offered instead for future purchases
8. Due to the new regulations, orders placed outside EU countries returns/refunds cannot be accepted due to high taxes and charges. We encourage you choose with great care the preferred size and fitting.
|Rest of the World||non-refundable||
* partner countries: US, Canada, Mexico, Canada, Bahrain, Kuweit, Qatar, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
All returns will be processed after the product has been received, checked and accepted. We have the right to refuse if the product is not in its original condition.
Prior to any returns, please consult justBrazil by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- whatsapp: 6988525010 (09:00-18:00)
- landline: +30 28210 40782
If you already know the size or item you wish to replace with let us know so we can reserve for you and then we will guide your throw the return procedure!
All orders to Greece are shipped with ACS and in Europe and to the Rest of the World with DHL.
|Country||Cost||Delivery Time||Free Shipping|
|1-2 working days||
on orders above €100
|2-3 working days||on orders above €250|
|3-4 working days||on orders above €350|
|Rest of the World||
3-5 working days
on orders above €450
* US, Canada, Mexico, Bahrain, Kuwait Qatar, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
– All orders are shipped from Monday to Friday until 15.00. Delivery times mentioned above are an estimate and these are calculated on shipping date.
– Weekends are not classed as working days.
– In very small villages, remote places or islands it might take longer to deliver and there might extra charges applied. In such a case, prior to shipping we shall get in touch with you by email for approval.
– When the order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number of the shipment and its status. Although sometimes identification may be required, please make sure that there will be someone to receive your delivery. In case no one will be availble the day the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the courier service to advise how and where the delivery may be collected. In some cases/countries extra charges may apply scheduling a re-delivery.
– Although we do have the products in stock, some times due to various reasons (ie weather conditions, strikes, international customs issues or any other factors beyond our control) may delay your order.
- Deliveries outside EU may be subject to local import taxes and duties, which are your responsibility when these apply.
- We do not deliver to P.O. boxes
- Due to the new regulations, orders placed outside EU countries returns/refunds cannot be accepted due to high taxes and charges. We encourage you choose with great care the preferred size and fitting.
– When free shipping is applied, it applies to the first order and not to return or refunds. Please read our return policy.