1. Credit or Debit Cards
Pay with your credit or debit card with the most secure payment platform "Braintree" a PayPal company, where cardholder data is managed in the Braintree Vault, using multiple encryption keys with split knowledge and dual control. This data store cannot be connected to via the internet.
2. Via Paypal
Pay with Paypal, the safest method of payment online and the most widespread. You can use Paypal with a debit or credit card without any charge. Creating an account is easy and quick.
3. Cash On delivery (valid for orders within Greece)
Pay the employee of the transport company, with the delivery of your order at your place.
4. By Bank transfer
Prepay your order in our bank account:
Bank: ALPHA BANK
Then send us the copy of the bank transfer payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or just the transaction number.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
|Greece||8€||up to 3 working days||on orders above 60€|
|EU Countries||12€||up to 6 working days||on orders above 100€|
|Turkey & Russia||12€||up to 8 working days||on orders above 100€|
|Rest of the World||15€||up to 12 working days||on orders above 120€|
All orders are shipped from Monday to Saturday until 14.00. Above you may see the cost and the time of delivery depending on your country.
– Saturdays and Sundays are not classed as working days.
– In small villages or islands, it always takes longer to deliver than in capital and big cities.
– If you are not in home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the courier service to advise how and where the delivery may be collected. In some cases/countries your signature may be required.
– Although we do have the products in stock, some times due to various reasons (ie weather conditions, strikes, incorrect contact information) may delay your order.