All orders to Greece are shipped with ACS and in Europe and to the Rest of the World with DHL.
|Country||Cost||Delivery Time||Free Shipping|
|1-2 working days||on orders above €100|
|2-3 working days||on orders above €300|
|2-3 working days||on orders above €400|
|Rest of the World||
2-5 working days
on orders above €450
* partner countries: US, Canada, Mexico, Canada, Bahrain, Kuweit, Qatar, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
– All orders are shipped from Monday to Friday until 15.00. Delivery times mentioned above are an estimate and these are calculated on shipping date.
– Weekends are not classed as working days.
– In very small villages, remote places or islands it might take longer to deliver and there might extra charges applied. In such a case, prior to shipping we shall get in touch with you by email for approval.
– When the order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number of the shipment and its status. Although sometimes identification may be required, please make sure that there will be someone to receive your delivery. In case no one will be availble the day the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the courier service to advise how and where the delivery may be collected. In some cases/countries extra charges may apply scheduling a re-delivery.
– Although we do have the products in stock, some times due to various reasons (ie weather conditions, strikes, international customs issues or any other factors beyond our control) may delay your order.
- Deliveries outside EU may be subject to local import taxes and duties, which are your responsibility when these apply.
- We do not deliver to P.O. boxes
- Due to the new regulations, orders placed outside EU countries returns/refunds cannot be accepted due to high taxes and charges. We encourage you choose with great care the preferred size and fitting.