PRIVACY & INFORMATION
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We ask for your name and email address for our newsletter sign up. When a purchase is made on our site, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address and your telephone number, but not card details as all payments are made through "EveryPay" and "Paypal" for obtain maximum security. Your data will enable us, and our processors, to fulfil your order or to notify you about important functionality changes.
WHAT INFORMATION WE SHARE
We contract with postal companies to provide shipping services. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. We will not pass your information on to any third parties for marketing purposes. These companies is the Greek Elta Post and ACS courier.
LINKS TO 3RD PARTIES
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. We will thus not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 16.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are European. Please refer to the size guide for clarification.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions. Prices are inclusive of VAT.
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
When you place an order on our website we shall email you an acknowledgement. If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you.
Once you have checked out and your order has been confirmed, you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the confirm button. In particular, please note that no changes can be made to the delivery address you have provided once your order has been placed.
We reserve the right to refuse an order for a legitimate reason, for example, in the following circumstances:
• the product ordered is unavailable from stock;
• we are unable to obtain authorisation of payment;
• an error is identified within the product information, including price or promotion; and/or
• if we suspect any fraudulent activity.
In any of these cases, we shall inform you accordingly and if payment of the order has already been made, we shall reimburse you without delay and in any event within no more than 30 days.
Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
RETURNS – REPLACEMENTS
You may ask for a replacement of the product only if:
- The product and its packaging have not been used or damaged and it is in a saleable condition.
- The product to be accompanied by all necessary documents to prove transaction
- Notification to us up until 7 days upon product delivery.
- If there is nothing that you may find to replace your product with, you may return a product and receive a debit-note for your next purchase.
- Returns are only possible in case that the item is default.
- Replacements are not allowed on "sale" items
- That shipping costs to replace or return the product are being paid by the customer, whilst we send the replaced one for free!
- Prior to any returns, please consult justBrazil by email in order to withhold the size or product replaced and the delivery address!
WAYS OF PAYMENT
1. Credit or Debit Cards
Pay with your credit or debit card with the most secure payment platform "Everypay", a secure Greek Payment Provider company.
2. Via Paypal
Pay with Paypal, the safest method of payment online and the most widespread. You can use Paypal with a debit or credit card without any charge. Creating an account is easy and quick.
3. Cash On delivery (valid for orders within Greece)
Pay the employee of the transport company, with the delivery of your order at your place.
4. By Bank transfer
Prepay your order in our bank account:
Bank: ALPHA BANK
Then send us the copy of the bank transfer payment to email@example.com or just the transaction number.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
All orders to Greece are shipped with ACS courier and in Europe and to the Rest of the World with DHL.
|Greece||8€||up to 3 working days||on orders above 60€|
|EU Countries||12€||up to 4 working days||on orders above 120€|
|Rest of the World||15€||up to 5 working days||on orders above 150€|
All orders are shipped from Monday to Saturday until 14.00. Above you may see the cost and the time of delivery depending on your country.
– Saturdays and Sundays are not classed as working days.
– In small villages or islands, it always takes longer to deliver than in capital and big cities.
– If you are not in home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the courier service to advise how and where the delivery may be collected. In some cases/countries your signature may be required.
– Although we do have the products in stock, some times due to various reasons (ie weather conditions, strikes, incorrect contact information) may delay your order.
Welcome to www.justbrazilstore.gr. Please read through the Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order. By using this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please click here to contact us.
We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any such changes.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to justBrazil store. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission.
Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites, which are hosted by our partners. When you activate any of these you will leave www.justbrazilstore.gr and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek Law.
Thank you for choosing justBrazil for your purchases!
Copyright © JUSTBRAZIL
This website is owned and operated by:
Alexandros Apladas as justBrazil
Registered in Greece
Vat No. 100602585
Agia Marina, Chania 73014, Greece.